Saturday, April 28, 2007

Jane Eyre, Homework, Stumpy, Tampons, Encore

Okay, so I know they don't all go together but. . .they involve things that happened today. Well today-ish. . . Liza has a link on her blog for Jane Eyre. I watched it and had to watch the whole thing. . .on youtube. I didn't get through all 4 episodes until 2am this morning, but I am happy I did because I needed a break (and I wouldn't have slept anyway since I needed my ibuprofen to kick in). Some times you have to stay up and do something for yourself.

I have an announcement to make! ALL of my homework is DONE DONE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't it great, and I still have 3 days to spare.

This might be TMI. . .depends on who you are. . .Stumpy (my tailbone) hurts right now, but I have found another plus of of snapping the end of your tail. . .I don't pass gas as loudly. . .it is much quieter. . .I like it that way cause then no one will hear me if I'm in my room! ;) The other TMI object is how much I LOVE tampons. They are great. . .and I feel cleaner when I use them. . . I'll leave it at that.

Tonight I went to Encore at the U of U Kingsbury Hall cause Em asked me to go. . .I couldn't say no. It was a great experience and I needed to get away from the apartment.

Tomorrow is my last Sunday at the university ward. . .I'm attending a different one for the summer and MAY come back in the fall. . .depending on how well I'm getting along with my roommates at the time. YAY to church with cc!

5 comments:

Melissa Johnson said...

Holy crap you crack me up! Come Monday we're going to have to talk all about Jane Eyre, and you can tell me what you thought, and so forth.

steph k said...

NERD.

just kidding... I was being nerdy that night as well - as you know... just in a different way.

stewbert said...

Jane Eyre? Sounds like fun ...

I like tampons, too. cleaner, definitely. But then, so is being all brazilianed down there ... much cleaner.

steph k said...

I hate tampons... they hurt.

ADDollhouse said...

"I Love Tampons"... would just love to have that one taken out of context, probably on Scooter's quote wall or something.

But I am with Steph. I definitley do NOT love Tampons.