Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Is it 4:30 yet?

Today has dragged on, since like 2:00 this afternoon. I almost didn't get out of bed to make it to my first (and only) class. It is institute and my cousin is in the class, and I enjoy it so I MADE myself get out of bed. I re-started my swimming routine, that had fallen to the wayside. I HURT today because of it. I keep thinking, just keep doing it, you will feel better eventually. I hate the word eventually because sometimes it doesn't come, or at least it feels like it will never come. Its freakin' cold at work today too, not a good thing when my body hurts.

I HATE BRAS!! too bad I'm too well endowed to runaround with out one because that would feel oh so nice since on days like today it stabs and pinches and is all around uncomfortable. On the up side, I actually curled my hair today since I showered after I swam last night. I even made myself look more presentable, and have gotten some nice compliments about how I look today.

5 comments:

Melissa Johnson said...

I like the new look for your blog. You were that bored today, huh? ;)

And you did look very nice! :)

Cupcake said...

thanks. Yeah, well, it was more I didn't feel like moving either.

ADDollhouse said...

bras are so annoying. Granted, I probably COULD get away with out one, if my shirt was thick... but... sigh.

steph k said...

I go without a bra all the time!.. in the apartment... hee hee.

stewbert said...

One of the reasons I love working from home ... no bras required. although I will still wear one if my back is fatigued.