I have been going back and forth of weather I should go public or stay private with my blog. I think for the time being it'll stay private.
I should start a new post named not soon enough, but I'm lazy.
I have a friend getting married tomorrow, and I talked to her today. She is, I really don't know. She has gotten flaky, but that is usually what happens to engaged girls. I WILL NOT BE ONE OF THEM!! That is my vow. But anyway, she got a bunch of things mixed up and I had to straighten her out. It was funny. I really don't envy her. She had wanted me to be her maid of honor, but I am glad that she asked someone else, I don't want to be in charge of anything at the wedding. I have gotten to thinking and now I REALLY think it would suck to be a brides maid or a maid of honor for a friend, a family member wouldn't be as bad though. I would feel out of place I think, in a friend's line.
Bed Time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was a bridesmaid/maid of honor at 4 weddings (my older siblings'), and at two friends' weddings, I was in charge of the gift table and the sign-in book.
There are reasons we didn't have a formal line.
And I said I wouldn't be a flake, too. But I was! hahahaha.
I'd be on your private list, though, right? You trust me?
Kip, you ARE on my private list. You are too cute!
Post a Comment