Saturday, September 27, 2008

Jewelry Class

I started a jewelry class last night. I LOVE it. My teacher asked if I had ever done anything with metal like it before because I did it so well. YAY me!!! We were each given a scrap of metal to square up. I did it faster than the rest of the ladies in the class and almost had to start on another one. Yeah, our teacher is male and all of the class member are female. It is kind of funny but fun all at the same time.

We started a using copper to learn and practice making rings. I managed to smash my thumb. . .I would have had 2 blood blisters but one of them popped, so I bleed profusely and the other one stayed in tact. I washed the cut like 10 times last night because I was paranoid that there might be metal inside.

An now I give you pictures.








and the thumb

1 comment:

steph k said...

woo! you are awesome at that stuff!