Yes, the Great Circle Route Formula is a PAIN! I am not mathematically inclined but I do have common sense. . .I also have an assignment due tomorrow that is on the great circle route formula and calculating it. Liza worked it through and couldn't get it and then showed me how far she has gotten. . . then I took it and went to the math lab on campus and tried to figure it out but it didn't work. My answer is not the same as anything that I have found from credible sites on the internet like a great circle calculator that is used by the Marines. If I didn't have to have the class I wouldn't *CURSES geography*! So right now I am going to go on and do some of my other geography homework that doesn't use the four letter M word!!! I have e-mailed my teacher and asked if I can meet her tomorrow before class. I'm hoping she will answer.
I have no desire to do my other homework and hate the fact that I have all of this stuff to do. Oh yeah, and if it isn't hard enough I also have to have a globe to do part of it. . .hopefully the library has one cause I don't. . ."Here let me pull it out of my pocket and use it for my assignment!!!!!!!!"
AND my room is very messy it is BUGGIN' me like no other and I need to practice but I feel like vomiting because I ate Honey nut cheerios and they were too sweet. . .blasted sugar. . .I know you wanted to know that didn't you!
I hate it when I try and do good things for my body but things go wrong because I sometimes don't think and screw it up or take upon myself momentary pleasures like eating a brownie or going to get Chinese and then pay for it later. GAH!!!!! Ok back to the regularly scheduled program. As you were.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I wish my regularly scheduled program had chinese food in it.
I take that back... mmmm.... tacos... maybe I'll make some tomorrow night. Those sound good.
Oh, I'm sorry the formula still didn't work! I think it's a sucky assignment, and you should tell your teacher so. OK, maybe not in those exact words, but you get the idea.
As for messy rooms, come take a look at mine--or rather, DON'T! And I have to get mine cleaned up and spiffy-fied for my sister in two weeks--gah!
So Honey Nut Cheerios get added to the list too, huh?
See, now I usually regret brownies... but I don't THINK I'd regret honey nut cheerios. But it's been a long time, so maybe.
As for that Great Cheerio Formula, I have not even the foggiest what that means. Math tastes like death.
Kip you are a nut! did you mean to type "Great Cheerio Formula"?
Liza- it is the correct formula the execution is lacking. I am going to see her before class for help.
The great cheerio formula is as such:
C = Number of Cheerios
M = Amount of Milk
R = Rate of Ingestion (or the speed at which you eat them)
S = How sick you will feel after.
Therefore.... (C*M)/R = S
BUT if you have Honey Nut Cheerios (thinking of cheerios makes me want to barf, btw).. then the problem is:
(C^2*M)/R = S
And if you just eat the Cheerios plain without milk... the Sickness factor become an imaginary number and you can eat all you want.
See??? EASY!!
Post a Comment