Okay, so I went boarding again to day, BUT before you break out in rage against me for doing it let me tell you 3 things.
1. I was boarding as part of a class and have to finish it.
2. I wanted to go to my last class with the instructor and classmates.
3. There was 17 inches of SOFT, FLUFFY, SOFTER-THAN-YOUR-BED-WHEN-YOU-FALL POWDER!!!!! (and yes I fell on my butt today [but mostly I managed to turn and go down on my hips {not so painful}]).
So broken butt girl couldn't stay away from the mountain-- it was calling!
I still have one class to make up and will be waiting until there is more powder (hopefully next week) to make it up so pray for snow so that it will be soft for me!!! ;)
It was a wonderful day and it felt good to exercise again. My class thought I was brave too. I love them and will miss them SO much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay for boarding!!
I concur!
Post a Comment