Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Yay, look, a post!!!!

So, Yeah, among other things. . .I have so much in my mind and to write about. I got a MOUSE!!! YEA!!!!!!! (No kip, its just for my laptop.) I saw the B's tonight at a wedding reception, wonderful people (the bride and groom and also the B's). I am quite up to date on my homework. I feel more on top of things. My room needs to be cleaned SUPER bad. . .Like no other. Enrichment night is tomorrow. I'm not so much into CD as I use to be. I have learned a few things and I'm not sure he's for me. We're still friends and such. I'm not going to pursue it anymore. Ate Bajio for dinner. . .so I'm up late. . .gosh dang it DIGEST food! Now I am watching a show on a guy who has ALS, it makes me thankful for what I have trial wise. It is sad. I love the gospel!

3 comments:

steph k said...

I saw CD yesterday... I almost ran into him in the Gallery... because he stood RIGHT behind me. Good crap... he's taller than the Boy! I don't think he recognized me. Woo.

I'm glad you're on top of things! Thanks for getting me a quesadilla! It was yummy! I've got to come up with something other than pizzas to eat at night.... blargh.

stewbert said...

my like pizza ...

yay! a post!!! I was actually seriously going to email you/cc and say, "cupcake needs to post ..." sounds like you're doing well. and that's a good thing. :)

ADDollhouse said...

You know me too well.






Because my first thought really was "*gasp* REALLY?! Cute!"