Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Say what?

Yeah, I don't know. I want to post but, you know life is boring. School is done and I'm just working and running around. Nothing spectacular. I have had a big fibromyalgia flare up and it SUCKS. I am determined to make it stop, but I don't know how. Unfortunately it is my hands that hurt right now. Double sucky since I do a lot with my hands at work and such.

I want to hit the slopes also , but my room needs cleaning before I do that cause snow gear is under my bed in a tote that I can't get at with a messy floor. I am SOOOOOOO tired too. Not fun. I think the end of school hit me hard health wise.

I also just want to cuddle with someone and not think about the rest of the world. Hmm, how nice would that be. Did I mention that I feel like crying? I just want to be held and for once not have to be the person worrying about me. I want to worry about someone else, I want to care about someone else. I think that this is why I want a dog so bad.

At least I don't have to worry about a dress for the dance, make it do or do without. . .

1 comment:

stewbert said...

Oh, cupcake, I'm sorry you're feeling so lousy! :( But yay! School is over! ;)