Sunday, March 11, 2007

So. . .yeah. . .um. . . I do crazy things with out thinking sometimes.

So. . .I have gone crazy and have decided not to think. . .some times it isn't the greatest thing in the world others it is wonderful.

In Sacrament meeting *had* the opportunity to sit by CD but didn't because I didn't know if I should and my stuff was all ready sitting on a bench. So I didn't but I REALLY wanted to. I didn't do it cause I was thinking.

Today they announced that there is no FHE tomorrow. Sad day!! So once they announced it I started formulating a plan. . .which plan is yet to be finished. I'm hoping that it will be positive. I am waiting for a phone call. I don't want to stay home alone on Monday so I thought I would ask CD out. . .that is really as far as I have gotten. . .see what I have done? Not thinking!!! But we could go for a picnic. . . or something. . . I am really freaking out that he is going to call back and say no or can we just be friends or something random like that, or not call back at all.

3 comments:

stewbert said...

Okay, deep breath ...

Let it out!

I gather you asked him out and then had second thoughts ... so ... wait and see what happens, but just realize that he seems like a good guy and you'll be okay either way. Love ya.

~stewie

Cupcake said...

Actually I was like "OH CRAP! It sounds like I am chasing him." I am better now.

stewbert said...

whew. ;)