There is a lot going on. . .Or at least it feels like it. Yesterday I copied information for 3 hours on what I believe are extremist people running for president. THREE HOURS!! When my S.L. my boss told the the boss man, J.S. that I was not happy. He said "She does realize she is a student worker, doesn't she?"
S.L.'s reply, "She has been copying for THREE HOURS, and has used a WHOLE ream of paper!"
Ms. Librarian (the head over it all) was not happy to hear that. Ya know, neither was I when I loaded paper from the second ream in the copy machine and looked at the clock. I had been on a roll with shelving books!
(I love Pandora radio!) Jack Johnson did a cover of Imagine. Did you know that? It is Awesome!
Apparently WSU Archives and Special Collections is going to be mixed up a little. I am looking forward to it too. It will be nice to work right under the head and not have to worry about her sneaking up on me and find me taking a break by playing a game or typing in my blog. I also get a place to process and not have to worry about cleaning it up every night. THAT will be nice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I will have to hear that. Though, I am skeptical. I hold Beatles songs a little more sacred from Covers than most.
But it's IMAGINE.... EVERYBODY covers Imagine.
Y'know, even student workers have a right to be happy with their jobs ...
I might not be a student worker for much longer. . .we'll see what happens after today
ooooo.
Post a Comment