It is past the time that I can eat or drink anything, and I am winding down from a very busy day. All of my food is prepared, my room is cleaner, and my bed has new sheets. . .but apparently my mom has short memory and claims that I never told her that this surgery is out patient. They both assumed that I was going to stay in the night in the hospital. . .
After surgery they refuse to let me stay at the apartment. I am NOT happy to be going to Brigham tomorrow after surgery. I want to be in my own comfortable home!!!!!!!! I feel like all the effort I made today is going to go to waste since I will basically be in Brigham until they decide that I can come back to the townhouse, and then my car will still be in Brigham since the turn signals need to be fixed. . . something that is a recall (when it affects the vehicle, I know it doesn't make sense, but goldie is going to visit the shop to be fixed. For Free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment