I wish I had started watching this show at the very beginning. It is very entertaining. I'm not really a fan of 17th Century settings, but it is very very very good. Freakin' hilarious is more like it, and somewhat sad also.
I caught the end of that too. Jennifer Garner kind of irritated me--she just didn't seem that natural or comfortable with stage acting. Kevin Kline was fabulous as always, though. At the very end when he's reading the last letter (or really reciting it from memory) I was amazed to watch real tears fall down his face. Very sad--I think I missed most of the funny bits :(
1 comment:
I caught the end of that too. Jennifer Garner kind of irritated me--she just didn't seem that natural or comfortable with stage acting. Kevin Kline was fabulous as always, though. At the very end when he's reading the last letter (or really reciting it from memory) I was amazed to watch real tears fall down his face. Very sad--I think I missed most of the funny bits :(
Post a Comment