Until today it has been a secret that I really dislike geography, but I was dumb and signed up for a Cartography class. To make matters worse, it is a night class running Thursday night from 5:30 to 8:20. UGH. After each night class I have always vowed that I WOULD NOT take another one, and yet what did I do? Yeah, I'm pretty much beginning to distrust myself when I say I'm not going to do something related to night classes.
My professor is awesome though, we get to do fun stuff like make posters IN CLASS and then present the information. It is nice, we pre-planned tonight and will put it together next Thursday. No outside of class coordination required to meet the other three people. Just peachy.
I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning!! YAY!!!!!!! I haven't gotten to on Saturdays because of my snowboarding class, and Sundays church starts at 8:45. I am going to sleep until, hmm, I don't know 8 maybe. It will be wonderful. Anyway its 9:29 and I have to go to bed cause I'm tired and need sleep and such.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad you're liking your class then! That always makes night classes better....
Okay what IS it about Geography?! ESPECIALLY Cartography? Coats, my fave Comp/roomie majored in Geography. And her favorite class? Cartography.
Disturbingly enough, I *JUST* found out that Fresno's major? GEOGRAPHY. WHY?!?!?
Don't worry kip, I don't love the subject, this is one class that I ACTUALLY like.
Post a Comment