Saturday, January 20, 2007
Staples and the Office
I went to Staples today to look at desk. I walked in and back to the furniture and one of the male sales associates asked me if I needed any help. I said I'm just looking and continued on, but I half expected to hear the guy say "I will literally be right here if you need any help." If you haven't heard it, it is from The Office. The full director's cut is on nbc.com right now. It is HILLARIOUS you should watch it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I watched it this morning at 1 AM. hee hee hee hee
If they DID say that, like really id anyone at staples quoted it as part of their regular job, I would probably buy whatever they told me just out of appreciation for Dwight.
Heck, I tried to talk my dad into getting a new shredder because of Stanley's demonstration.
Hey, it's Melissa. Just wanted you to know that, per your request, I am now reading your blog. ;) hehehe
Post a Comment