Friday, July 06, 2007

Good Freakin' Grief!!!

I went to pay my Old Navy Bill and I found out that I am a day late and so they are charging me $25 for a late fee! GAH!!!! I went to post it on line but it will still take 2 more days to get them the money. This is so frustrating I think I'm going to cancel my O.N. Card and my L.B. cards so that I don't spend money I don't really have. Looks like it is time to start selling my plasma (as soon as I am off of my antibiotic) . . . that should be FUN! Blarg!

4 comments:

ADDollhouse said...

Money. just. sucks.

Particularly the lack of it.

Cupcake said...

I concur. Good thing I can sell my expendable body fluids! ;)

steph k said...

too bad there isn't a demand for urine... like to power cars or something. I'd be a freaking millionaire by now. I can make that stuff up in like 15 minutes!

stewbert said...

LOL. Now powering cars with urine would be awesome. Smelly, but awesome. No lack of THAT resource!

Money does suck. *grumbles about overdrafts*