Saturday, November 21, 2009

Against "Tradition"

So my mom's rule has always been no Christmas stuff before Thanksgiving. Well. . .I'm throwing that out. I am SO VERY excited for Christmas this year. . .I've said before I get to decorate all on my very own. Make my house mine and cosy for Christmas. My tree will be in my bedroom this year since it is the biggest room in the house. I hear Christmas music in stores and have been waking up with Christmas music in my head. Fine with me! Time to click all of the boxes for Holiday music on my itunes. Los straight jackets here I come!!!!

This year I even bought those cinnamon scented pine cones. The smell fills my whole house and they are just in a bag hanging on a door handle. It smells like the holidays in my house. My ribbon lights came yesterday and I also bought cardinals. . .although I am allergic to birds Cardinals are my favorite and I found a set of 6 on clips to put on my tree. I am so very excited. VERY. On Monday I go with my friend M to Color Me Mine to pick up our painted and fired ceramics. I made 2 ornaments. SUPER CUTE. I will be taking pictures and posting them. . .I don't know how thought since my camera is broken :( but it will happen some how.

1 comment:

ADDollhouse said...

FUN! I am mostly with the no Christmas till after Thanksgiving too.. except shopping... but to each her own.

p.s. my Library of Skittles Deferred got hacked. So now I am at www.sanscat.blogspot.com