Saturday, November 14, 2009

FANTASTIC

I had a fantastic evening last night.

On a whim I went shopping at Dress Barn. . .I know. . .you're probably thinking really, there why? Cause I thought it would be a good place to go. It WAS!!!! I found a dark blue sleeveless dress for $16. . .no kidding $16!!!!!! Then I had to try to find something to wear over it. . .Lane Bryant came to the rescue with a gray/silver shrug.

I felt BEAUTIFUL. . .that is the first time in months that I have felt beautiful. The dress made my eyes pop and the lipstick helped with that. . .the only make up I wore as mascara and lipstick. I wore my favorite dove earrings. nylons and black heels.

He opened doors for me offered his arm. The best part? He isn't a huge dancer. . .bonus cause as much as I like the idea of dancing I don't like doing it much. We danced but also spent time talking about life and movies and such. It was super fun. YAY!!!!!!!

2 comments:

stewbert said...

WOOOOO! Sounds like a good time to me. :) Glad you had fun! And felt pretty!

Kimberley said...

Yay! I have to say you looked amazing!