Yeah I didn't write a Thanksgiving message. Oh well. Thanksgiving was AWESOME. Spending time with my family. AWESOME. Sleeping on an air mattress. AWESOME. (ok, not really go back and say that really sarcastically for me ok?)
I love my family and am thankful for them. . .even with all the quirks that exist. As my fabulous sister says "mom is adorable" and she really is. Dad even with all his craziness that I don't understand is willing to help in whatever way he can. Steph is the greatest sister I could ever have or want. You know we all get on each others' nerves and stuff but I love my family. I'm thankful for their support in my craziness.
That is all.
Happy late turkey day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Family is good. Even if they sometimes make you want to pull your hair out. yeah.
Post a Comment